Licking Valley Vet Service: Ruminant
LVVS also offers services to cattle, goats, sheep, llamas and alpacas. From emergency dystocia management to bloodwork or vaccines needed for maintaining the health of herds or individuals.
- Farmers are responsible for maintaining to stated withdrawal times on medications. (link to withdrawal times/resource page)
- A valid veterinary client patient relationship must be maintained for medications to be dispensed. This requires an evaluation of the premises at least once a year.
- All cattle must be properly restrained in a barn or chute system before the vet arrives. Cattle not restrained will not be served.
- No cattle will be seen if not restrained properly.
- No cattle, if they are deemed fractious or dangerous posing a risk to LVVS employees, will be served.
Select for detail (NONE OF THE BELOW PRICES INCLUDE FARM CALL VISIT.)