Please read the description to make sure you feel a good fit for the position. Then follow the directions to apply.
Licking Valley Veterinary Service is a rapidly growing mixed animal practice that provides hospital and mobile services based out of our office in Butler, KY. We are growing quickly and looking to expand our team and services.
Our goal is to have a dynamic working environment and provide a proper work-life balance.
We are seeking a licensed veterinary technician to become part of our practice. This technician will be an integral part of the practice who will utilize their full skill set – being the right hand of the veterinarian.
Requirements and Skills:
- LVT/RVT or enrolled to complete licensing programs.
- Desire to help grow both the practice and be a valued team member.
- Desire to work with both large and small animals.
- Reliability and dependability to complement our hard-working team.
- Eager to grow with the practice
- Assisting with surgeries
- Administering routine vaccinations
- Educating clients on flea, tick, heartworm medications, etc.
- Assists with training vet assistants
- Nail Trims, Lab Work, Dentals, Venipuncture, catheter placement, radiography of small and large animals, anesthesia monitoring, surgical assistance.
- Assisting with maintaining a clean and medically appropriate facility
Pay Rate & Benefits:
LICENSED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN $15.00 – $17.00
- Dependent on experience and licensing
- Commission-based bonuses and rewards
- Discount for veterinary services
- Health Insurance stipend and other benefits earned with tenure at the clinic.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Brandy email@example.com.
In your cover letter please introduce yourself and state why you think you would be a good fit for the job. Please include your personal experience with animals. In your resume please include a complete list of education, training, and employment history.
We do not accept walk-ins or phone calls for applications. Applications that do not follow the above criteria will not be considered.